21 Questions... 2012
Copy this note,ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
-"I love you."
2. What makes Mommy happy?
-"When I do what you ask."
3. What makes Mommy sad?
-"When I don't do what you ask."
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
-"Tickling... and 'cow crimps corn'. But don't write that down."
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
-"Straight A student?"
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
-"6 and a half heads."
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
-"Mourn." (Funny kid.)
10. If Mommy becomes famous,what will it be for?
-"The Nobel Prize for something."
11. What is Mommy really good at?
-"Cooking, maybe. No, no... anthropology."
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
-"No clue. I really can't think of anything you are not good at."
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
-"That you are a good mother."
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character,who would she be?
-"A cat, like in 'Tom & Jerry'."
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
-"Ride bikes, cook, read."
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
-"Our smarts. Our comedy and our hair. Mostly our comedy. Oh, and our love of cats."
19. How are you and Mommy different?
-"I play video games and you don't. I'm not an anthropologist."
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
-"I just do, because you're my mother. It's in the job description."
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
I'm going to put these Q&A's in a scrapbook. I think I might ask them every year and see how his answers change. I'd like to see everyone's answers too.